Check if your domain is compatible with filing China ICP Filing. Here is a complete list provided by the Chinese ICP office.
Top-level domain (“TLD”) that is available for ICP Filing
HOW CAN WE HELP?
21YunBox has an international team headquartered in Shanghai to provide overseas companies with a simple and easy way to make your website work in China and ensure compliance with Chinese laws.
If your domain is not in the list above, you cannot file the ICP using this domain. If you have more questions on ICP filing, feel free to contact us for a chat.
- How To Get an ICP License In China?
- How Much Does It Cost to Host a Website in China?
- Didi fined $1.2 billion for breaking China Data Security Laws
- 5 Obligations You Must Follow To Make Your Website Compliant With Chinese Law
- How to Make Your E-commerce Site Compliant with China's GDPR
- The Impact of China's New Personal Privacy Law on International Organizations
- Untold facts about ICP for China and why you should get it.
- 5 Steps to Make Static Sites Live in China
- What is the China ICP License, and How do I get one?
- ICP Filing (aka Domain Name Filing, Website Filing)
- ICP Getting Started
- DNS Configuration
the 50th CNNIC Statistical Report on China's Internet Development
Aug 31, 2022
How To Get an ICP License In China?
Aug 29, 2022
21YunBox Build FAQ
Aug 21, 2022
How Much Does It Cost to Host a Website in China?
Jul 28, 2022
Didi fined $1.2 billion for breaking China Data Security Laws
Jul 21, 2022