TLDR; This GatsbyJS China article provides you with a simple solution to deploy and host your GatsbyJS websites compliantly in China.
What is Gatsby
Gatsby or GatsbyJS is a modern website generator (SSG) based on React.js, the popular framework from Facebook. It can be used to build blogs, e-commerce websites, web applications, and etc. Pairing GatsbyJS with a headless CMS such as Contentful or Sanity.io enables marketing and technical teams to transform the overall digital experience.
21YunBox is GatsbyJS’s recommended deployment solution for China. You can deploy your Gatsby project to China with 21YunBox in the form of static web pages.
How to Deploy GatsbyJS in China?
If the description of the above text is not clear, please refer to the following step-by-step video tutorial:
- Deploy Contentful Site in China With 21YunBox (Step-by-Step Guide)
- Turn WordPress into Headless in China
- Publish Websites Using Airtable With 21YunBox
- Integrate Contentful, Gatsby with 21YunBox
- 5 Steps to Make Static Sites Live in China
- How 21YunBox Helped Ethereum Launch in China
- How to Deploy Gatsby Static Sites in China
- Alternatives to Algolia in China
- How to Improve Gatsby Cloud's Access Speed in China?
- How to Deploy Hugo Static Sites in China?
- How to Deploy NextJS Apps in China?
- How to Deploy NuxtJS Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Jekyll Static Sites in China?
- How to Deploy Docsify Static Sites in China?
- How to Deploy VuePress in China?
- How to Deploy Hexo Static Sites in China?
- How to Deploy Vuejs Apps in China?
- How to Deploy React Apps in China?
the 50th CNNIC Statistical Report on China's Internet Development
Aug 31, 2022
How To Get an ICP License In China?
Aug 29, 2022
21YunBox Build FAQ
Aug 21, 2022
How Much Does It Cost to Host a Website in China?
Jul 28, 2022
Didi fined $1.2 billion for breaking China Data Security Laws
Jul 21, 2022