What is Go Gin?
Gin is a web framework developed based on the Go language. It is an API like Martini, but the performance is said to be 40x better than Martini’s.
21YunBox provides a very simple Gin project deployment method. You can deploy on the 21YunBox by using the Go operating environment.
How to Deploy Go Gin Apps with 21YunBox?
- Signup on 21YunBox
- On Gitee Fork Go Gin launch template
- Create a Cloud Service on 21YunBox, and allow 21YunBox to access your code base
- Use the following values during creation
Click Advanced Configuration to configure environment variables:
||21YunBox default read port 10000|
When the deployment is successful, you can access the Gin project at
- How to Deploy Parse Dashboard in China?
- How to Host WordPress in China?
- How to host Ghost CMS in China?
- How to Deploy Ruby on Rails Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Java Spring Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Hugo Static Sites in China?
- How to Deploy Streamlit in China?
- How to Deploy ExpressJS Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Laravel Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Django Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Flask Apps in China?
the 50th CNNIC Statistical Report on China's Internet Development
Aug 31, 2022
How To Get an ICP License In China?
Aug 29, 2022
21YunBox Build FAQ
Aug 21, 2022
How Much Does It Cost to Host a Website in China?
Jul 28, 2022
Didi fined $1.2 billion for breaking China Data Security Laws
Jul 21, 2022