TLDR; This Jekyll China tutorial provides you with a step-by-step solution to deploy and host Jekyll in China.
What is Jekyll?
Jekyll is a static site generator (SSG) written in Ruby. It was one of the first batch of static site generators. It has a wealth of third-party plug-ins making it loved by Ruby developers.
21YunBox provides a very simple Jekyll deployment method for China. You can quickly and easily deploy your Jekyll project in China with 21YunBox in a static site environment.
How to Deploy Jekyll in China?
- Signup on 21YunBox
- Fork Jekyll Example on Gitee
- Create a cloud service on 21YunBox, and allow 21YunBox to access your code base
- Use the following values during creation
- Deploy Contentful Site in China With 21YunBox (Step-by-Step Guide)
- US Largest Lighter Delivers Site 8x Faster with 21YunBox
- Turn WordPress into Headless in China
- Publish Websites Using Airtable With 21YunBox
- Integrate Contentful, Gatsby with 21YunBox
- 5 Steps to Make Static Sites Live in China
- Publish Websites Using Sanity CMS With 21YunBox
- How to Deploy Gatsby Static Sites in China?
- How to Deploy Gatsby Static Sites in China
- Alternatives to Algolia in China
- How to Deploy Hugo Static Sites in China?
- How to Deploy NextJS Apps in China?
- How to Deploy ExpressJS Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Strapi Headless CMS in China?
- How to Deploy NuxtJS Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Docsify Static Sites in China?
- How to Deploy VuePress in China?
- How to Deploy Hexo Static Sites in China?
- How to Deploy Vuejs Apps in China?
- How to Deploy React Apps in China?
the 50th CNNIC Statistical Report on China's Internet Development
Aug 31, 2022
How To Get an ICP License In China?
Aug 29, 2022
21YunBox Build FAQ
Aug 21, 2022
How Much Does It Cost to Host a Website in China?
Jul 28, 2022
Didi fined $1.2 billion for breaking China Data Security Laws
Jul 21, 2022