ABOUT Sanity CMS
Sanity.io is a popular headless content management system (CMS). Sanity’s headless CMS allows teams to work together in real-time to build engaging digital experiences across channels.
Sanity’s headless CMS is a popular headless CMS used by Jamstack developers around the globe.
ISSUES WITH Sanity CMS IN CHINA
Sanity CMS uses global content delivery network (CDN) servers to ensure fast delivery to users across the globe, except for China.
Because Sanity does not have any servers in China. Most websites built with Sanity, either won’t open or are extremely slow in China, as we see below.
Curious to see if your website built with Sanity CMS works in China? Contact us for a Free China Speed Test.
21YUNBOX FOR Sanity CMS
21YunBox provides Sanity CMS users with a straightforward solution to make Sanity blazing fast and compliant in China.
Contact us today to learn how to make Sanity work in China with your favorite stack.
ARTICLES RELATED TO SANITY CMS
- Deploy Contentful Site in China With 21YunBox (Step-by-Step Guide)
- Does SAP Commerce Cloud Work in China?
- Does Oracle Cloud Work in China?
- Does Liferay Work in China?
- Does Optimizely Work in China?
- Does Bloomreach Work in China?
- Does Adobe Experience Cloud Work in China?
- Does Acquia Work in China?
- Integrate Contentful, Gatsby with 21YunBox
- Does DatoCMS Work in China?
- How to Make Contentful Work in China?
- Does Sitecore Work in China?
- Does Salesforce Commerce Cloud Work in China?
- Does Drupal Work in China?